- What drives her work - Originality of thought and the creation of beauty.
- What she likes to do most - Introduce humor and visual twists to her designs.
- What she likes to do least - Work all night, although she's been know to do it.
- What you'll notice about her work - Fresh takes on the obvious that will surprise and delight you.
- What are her specialties - Print, electronic and web design, logos, color schemes and typographic treatments.
- Professional background - Senior designer in Paris and Los Angeles for a wide range of projects. Has worked with many architects from around the world. Served as head designer for Georges Marciano in Beverly Hills. Co-founder of a 3D imaging studio in Paris. Multiple award winner.
- Personal snapshot - Bilingual mother of two, born in France. Lives with her husband and youngest son in an LA loft. Loves to travel. Can't imagine a world without art and chocolate - and, obviously, French food.