- What drives her work - The opportunity to say something in a new way, create meaning and inspire.
- What she likes to do most - Solve communication puzzles. Make mundane messaging sing.
- What she likes to do least - See the Green Bay Packers lose.
- What you'll notice about her work - A signature blend of creativity and fun with a rock solid adherence to budgeting, planning and hitting deadlines.
- What are her specialties - Taking a fresh look at the familiar and giving it new life. Thinking big. Moving ideas from blue sky to execution. Clean, concise messaging for print and new media
- Professional background - More than twelve years experience writing everything from movie reviews and cosmetics copy to recruiting websites and benefits communications for Fortune 500 firms. Former consultant at Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson) and independent communications consultant in New York City with clients across the country.
- Personal snapshot - Lives in San Francisco’s Mission District where the city’s best restaurants, music venues and rock climbing gym keep her busy and happy. Proud owner of the Green Bay Packers (one share). Currently number 57,133 on the waiting list for season’s tickets.