- What drives her work - The desire to do something new and better.
- What she likes to do most - Make complexity understandable and interesting.
- What she likes to do least - Listen to programmers talk system requirements.
- What you'll notice about her work - The few corrections you'll have to make to her drafts.
- What are her specialties - Web content architecture and design usability, innovative approaches to benefit messaging, highly creative program concepts, and the use of as few words as possible.
- Professional background - Senior partner Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson) who served in various roles during a 28-year career, including head of web consulting services, health care communication services and creative media services. Known for intellectual capital development and creativity. Multiple award winner, author and speaker.
- Personal snapshot - Glamorous grandmother of two, European cooking school junkie and Getty Center volunteer coordinator. Enjoys the LA view.