- What drives her work - A desire to share her impeccable style and taste.
- What she likes to do most - Look through font websites in her spare time (no, seriously).
- What she likes to do least - Keep a tidy office… she prefers creative chaos.
- What you'll notice about her work - Compelling designs through simplicity and beauty.
- What are her specialties - A complete understanding of how to create designs that speak to employees.
- Professional background - Over twenty years of experience managing and creating visual communication projects for a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups. Began her career at Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson) in Detroit in 1991; quickly promoted to Art Director and Manager of the Creative Services Department in Los Angeles. Multiple award winner. Joined Blue Communications ten years ago and has continued developing award-winning campaigns for many Blue clients.
- Personal snapshot - Loves spending time with her husband and researching what tropical island they should visit next.