- What drives her work - The challenge to help clients meet their communication objectives with original, targeted solutions.
- What she likes to do most - Writing and brainstorming creative concepts.
- What she likes to do least - Study benefits legislation.
- What you'll notice about her work - Highly organized, responsive consultant with strong writing skills and strict adherence to deadlines.
- What are her specialties - Project management and ability to convey technical employee benefits information into language that people can grasp quickly and easily.
- Professional background - More than 20 years of experience helping clients to develop communications that influence employee behavior and drive organizational change. Award-winning Vice President at Aon Consulting (now Aon Hewitt) and Director of Client Relations at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, LLC.
- Personal snapshot - Lives in Phoenix, Maryland where she enjoys life with her husband, four great kids, and one adorable Golden Retriever. Squeezes in yoga, reading, and cooking whenever she cans. Life-long Orioles fan thrilled to have a good team again!