- What drives her work - The desire to maintain Blue Communications’ reputation as one of the leading communications agencies in the country.
- What she likes to do most - Watch creative and compelling concepts come to life.
- What she likes to do least - Skip meals.
- What you'll notice about her work - Her projects are always on time and on budget.
- Her specialties - Project management and financial services communications.
- Professional background -
Started her career in HR communications
at Buck Consultants, then moved to Towers
Perrin (now Towers Watson). Founded Blue
Communications 16 years ago and, with
nearly 100 clients and nearly 50 awards for
communications excellence, she hasn’t looked
- Personal snapshot -
Mother of 3 sweet children, yogaholic,
restaurant owner who is writing a book
called “There’s a Cockroach in My Soup… 862
Reasons Not to Own a Restaurant.”