- What drives her work - Passion, innovation and creativity, all combined to deliver the most effective communication solutions possible.
- What she likes to do most - Deliver engaging concepts and communications that attract and retain employee interest while exceeding company expectations.
- What she likes to do least - Unnecessary paperwork and anything related to accounting. Enough said.
- What you'll notice about her work - On-target, strategic recommendations and compelling copy that requires little if any editing. All delivered on time and within budget.
- What are her specialties - Transforming complex subject matter into easy-to-understand copy and creating print, digital and interactive communications that consistently deliver impressive results.
- Professional background - Spent more than 25 years working with global advertising agencies and marketing communications departments, including Ogilvy & Mather, Digitas, IBM, AT&T, Harris, Lexmark and other companies. In that time, she has won more than 20 awards for her marketing and creative excellence.
- Personal snapshot - Loves reading about nearly every subject under the sun. Writes everything from poetry to screenplays. Cooks whenever the urge strikes. And explores unknown territory with wild abandon. A yoga and alternative health practitioner, she also enjoys spending time with loved ones, including her three rescue cats. (Please note: She is not a cat lady.)