- What drives her work - The belief that language must be clear, accurate and concise to achieve maximum impact.
- What she likes to do most - Create lucid, error-free copy.
- What she likes to do least - Ski in slush.
- What you'll notice about her work - Precision and punctuality.
- Her specialties - Everything human resources.
- Professional background - After a career in book publishing, as vice president and director of subsidiary rights for Times Books/Random House, she received an MBA and helped establish and run Bitnar Architects in New York, expanding to the Czech Republic and Montana. She also has an MFA in creative writing. As editor, copyeditor and proofreader, she assists Blue clients across the country and the globe in making their documents shine.
- Personal snapshot - Novel writer, classical pianist, mother of three very cool people, skier (loves the bluebird skies and pristine powder of the long Montana winters) and way- too-tall ballet dancer. Married to her hero, an international architect.