- What drives her work - Knowing that I'm helping people get the most their HR resources and the desire to craft clever and creative solutions that help clients succeed. (And the celebrations that follow!)
- What she likes to do most - Writing fun copy that gains attention, inspires action and maybe even gets a smile.
- What she likes to do least - Get bogged down in administrative details.
- What you'll notice about her work - An ability to simplify complex subject matters and bring harmony to challenging projects.
- What are her specialties - Writing exceptional copy for all types of media. Managing projects with a dedication to meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Professional background - Has worked in HR and Benefits communications since before her career got started, first as an intern at a managed care organization and then for nearly 10 years with Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson).
- Personal snapshot - Lives in Los Angeles with one handsome husband, two beautiful children, a cool cat and many slippery fish. Frequent putterer in the garden. Occasional surfer. Loves to travel on or near the water.