- What drives his work - A genuine love of both design and using evolving technologies.
- What he likes to do most - Collaborate with clients to create things we both feel attached to and good about.
- What he likes to do least - Run out of coffee.
- What you'll notice about his work - Thoughtful details with a few surprises, and design that never gets in the way of content.
- His specialties - Web site design and development, especially responsive deign and content management systems.
- Professional background - Self-taught while completing a doctorate in philosophy. Over 15 years of website design and programming experience on a wide range of projects for a diverse group of clients. Has won awards for both web design and photography.
- Personal snapshot - Grew up in California but lives in Manchester, England where he is an avid United supporter and season ticket holder. Loves photography, travel, fitness training, and exploring the city on foot. Has no sense of smell and thinks squirrels are hilarious.