Fox Timekeeping System Launch
- Client: Fox Entertainment Group, one of the world’s largest entertainment companies
- Awards: Gold MarCom Creative Awards, Internal Communications, Gold Hermes Creative Award
- The challenge: To develop a funny and entertaining campaign that would engage employees, help them learn how to use their new timekeeping system and encourage them to attend a FoxTime orientation/training meeting.
- Blue's approach: We decided to poke fun at Fox’s old payroll system, dated as can be as it was developed in the 60s. Our concept featured images and clever write-ups of cheeky items from that era -- the pet rock, the Magic 8 Ball, 45 RPM records-- even that bold, yellow ubiquitous smiley face.
- Media elements: Logo development, postcard, poster, e-cards, user guides, personalized wallet cards and website design
- The result: The campaign got lots of laughs and attention from employees (a rare feat in the internal world of a giant media company) and more importantly, stellar attendance and participation at the FoxTime orientation meetings.