Fox Benefits Website Launch
- Client: Fox Entertainment Group, one of the world’s largest entertainment companies
- Awards: Helios Award of Merit, IABC/OC Honorable Mention, MarCom Creative Award
- The challenge: Fox hired Blue Communications to generate excitement and buzz about their new benefits website. This is what we love to do. Our campaign needed to celebrate the site as a convenience for employees, and encourage them to register for their new self-service account.
- The project: : We came up with a fun, upbeat concept with a contemporary design, kicking off with a “mystery” announcement postcard to pique employee interest in the new benefits website, without revealing the new product. Employees received details about MyFoxBenefits.com a few days after the teaser postcard, which included a user guide and e-cards driving employees to the new site. We also previewed the overall communications plan and each element with the HR reps so they were on board with the rollout.
- Media elements: Postcards, e-cards, user guide, e-newsletters, new hire materials
- Results: Getting employees online to register for the site was the biggest challenge and within the first 30 days, nearly 50% of Fox’s employees had done it. Those numbers added up to a big success.