Piper Jaffray Marketing Campaign
- Client: Piper Jaffray, a leading investment bank and asset management firm
- Awards: First Place Helios Award, IABC/Orange County; Category: Marketing Communications
- The project: Branding evolution
- The challenge: The Retirement Services Group (RSG) of Piper Jaffray wanted a sophisticated, polished and informative marketing brochure to introduce their firm and services to potential clients. The brochure would be used both as a direct mail tool and an insert in various Request for Proposals (RFPs). A wise soul once said you never get a second chance to make a first impression, so it was our job to get it right for Piper Jaffray. Using their existing concept — Guides for the Journey — Blue helped Piper Jaffray evolve their current design into a more contemporary and compelling look and feel. The materials featured famous guides throughout history and powerful client testimonials.
- Media elements: brochure, proposal packaging, mailing envelopes