Are you ready to be True Blue?
At Blue, we’re award winners, go-getters and trend setters. We’re a team of HR visionaries, and we’re growing by leaps and bounds. That means there are plenty of opportunities for talented individuals with HR expertise who are ready to tackle something new and exciting.
At Blue you’ll have the opportunity to thrive with:
- A variety of large — often global — clients with projects that go beyond typical “benefits work” (although we do plenty of that, too)
- Work that makes a difference in the lives of employees around the world
- A work-from-anywhere philosophy
- The ability to have an impact (and not get lost in the shuffle of a larger firm)
- And more
We’re looking for dedicated and efficient people who understand that the industry works fast, but we work faster. If you’re a creative person who’s ready to use your imagination while providing high-quality service to some of the largest employers in the world, we’d love to learn more about you.
Senior Communications Consultant
The Senior Communications Consultant (SCC) will oversee client account management and direction. This role is proactive in all aspects of day-to-day service, quality and standards, stakeholder relationships, consultancy, problem solving & risk mitigation, and profitability and growth for certain clients. This individual will work on HR, benefits and change communications which has been the heart and soul of the organization for over two decades, earning Blue recognition with 120 awards for communications excellence. Successful candidates:
- 7+ years of HR/benefits communications experience
- Excellent ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent organizational, coordination, project and time management skills
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of communication best practice, with specific understanding of the role of internal communication and employee engagement in business
- Excellent presentation, influencing and networking skills
- Service focused – outstanding customer service, ability to translate client needs and manage expectations
- Ability to work under pressure, solve problems and develop workable solutions
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
- A personable, likeable relationship builder
- A strategic thinker, able to consult at the most senior level
We’re looking for writers who can use simple but powerful language to communicate complex subject matter. You’ll write for print, web-based platforms, video and more. You’ll be an important part of our expert team that communicates benefits and other HR and internal communication initiatives for a wide variety of clients. Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 7–10 years at an HR consulting firm or employee communications at a large corporation
- Be an expert at translating legalese into clear, concise language
- Have the ability to write about medical benefits for part of the day then switch gears to work on retirement or wellness/well-being
- Be a stickler for spelling, grammar and punctuation
Jr. Graphic Designer
We’re looking for designers who can keep up with a fast-paced environment and infuse creativity into everything they do. Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2–3 years of experience working for an advertising agency, a consulting firm or an internal communication department
- The ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop and other Adobe programs for the Mac
- The ability to work virtually and collaborate with other members of our team
We’d love to see your portfolio of work!
At Blue, we thrive on the expertise of our senior consultants and leadership team. Their ability to meet client needs, infuse unique creativity in every project, and problem solve for clients make Blue shine. They have won the biggest industry awards and spoken at prestigious conferences, all while continuing to raise the bar for excellent work and customer service.
Their dedication to being True Blue makes them role models and mentors to cultivate rising talent.
In creating a culture of learning at Blue, we launched our mentorship program designed to pair a junior person with a senior team member. The goal is to provide exemplary guidance to help prepare and groom junior personnel to one day hold senior level positions.
We consider a junior person eligible for the mentorship program to be an individual with:
- 0-5 years of work experience
- background in journalism, creative design, or digital media
- the desire to grow personally and professionally
- energy and commitment to upholding our True Blue mentality
If this is you, and you are ready to be trained by the best in the industry please contact us for more information.