Blue takes important steps to ensure you introduce and maintain a successful well-being program into your workplace.
Understanding Your Organization
We get to know your organization through:
- A stakeholder analysis and assessment
- Employee data
- Evaluation of your HR and Safety policies and programs
Once we fully understand your organizational needs, we create strategic alignment between your well-being goals and your business goals.
We engage your leadership, developing a network of well-being champions and sponsors. Leadership involvement is critical to any change and, in particular, a shift in culture.
Through a combination of strategic approaches and communications, we engage your employees and create experiences that help them understand why well-being is important, assess where they are in their well-being journey and take action. This can include:
- A well-being brand
- A well-being website to serve as the central source for information and resources
- Toolkits, education and action plans
- Social media (including a real-time social stream)
We help you develop and engage an employee network (Well-Being Ambassador Network) of individuals who deeply understand your business and can help drive and embed the well-being strategy into your culture.
We’re all about the data! Through dashboards and other tools, we measure results so you can understand the impact of the changes you make, sustain the changes over time and adapt the strategies as needed.
- Multiple workstreams
- Multiple external partners
- A wide range of stakeholders
- A detailed communication plan with varied media elements and a number of moving parts
- And the unexpected twists that come along
We are rooted in strong project management as the key to managing a successful change and have created standardized tools and processes to organize and ensure the efficiency of every project we lead.
We provide the glue that holds the multiple tentacles of a large-scale change project. It’s in our DNA.