Blue knows that creating sustained change requires engagement and communication across all levels of the organization. To achieve this, we:
- Developed a change strategy and governance model across various stakeholder groups — from leadership to field employees — to clearly outline engagement activities and roles and responsibilities and to drive accountability for each stakeholder group
- Engaged leadership from executive leadership to people managers to ensure change was owned, communicated and driven at various levels of the organization
- Conducted a stakeholder analysis to understand impacts and engagement strategies for each stakeholder group
- Established a change champion network to drive change across the business
- Developed a communications strategy to create awareness, enhance understanding and drive behavioral change
- Collected feedback on an ongoing basis to evolve the change management strategy and approach to maximize effectiveness and ensure it continued to meet the needs of the various stakeholder groups
This project is ongoing.