We develop a diversity, inclusion & belonging (DIB) strategy and an action plan, both tailored specifically for your organization.
Understand Your Organization
We get to know your organization through:
- A stakeholder analysis and cultural competence assessment
- Employee data
- Evaluation of your company policies and HR programs
Once we understand your organizational needs, we create strategic alignment between your DIB and your business strategies.
We engage and train your leadership at all levels — from middle managers to your executive leadership team. It is important to develop empathetic leaders who understand why DIB is important for business success and provide them with the tools to foster an inclusive culture where all ideas are welcomed.
We do this by:
- Developing a Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Committee — Leadership ownership and accountability are critical to any change and in particular, a shift in culture. We help organizations develop and engage a DIB Committee that can own and drive the change.
- Leadership training — Through the lens of social identity theory, we create experiential workshops that help leaders become more self-aware, dispel common misconceptions, develop their DIB toolbox and take action to drive change in the organization.
We help you develop (where needed) and activate an employee network (Business Employee Resource Groups) of individuals who deeply understand your business and can help drive and embed the DIB strategy into your culture. They also serve as a critical support network for various groups in your organization and a valuable source of feedback as you track your progression to achieve your DIB goals.
Through a combination of strategic approaches and communications, we engage your employees and create experiences that help them understand why DIB is important (to the business and for their well-being), become more self-aware of their own biases, and take action for creating more inclusive environments.
To fully realize the benefits of diversity, organizations must go beyond talking about its importance to living it. This means integrating DIB into your organizational practices, programs and policies. We help you identify and fill gaps by helping you build/weave DIB into your:
- HR programs and practices (recruiting, onboarding, training, talent development, performance management, total rewards programs)
- R&D, product development and marketing practices
- Sales and client relations departments
- Company policies
Data is critical to measuring ROI and understanding your progress toward your DIB goals. Through dashboards and other tools, we measure results so you can understand the impact of the changes you make, sustain the changes over time and adapt the strategies as needed.
We provide dashboards with key insights and recommendations on how to get the most out of your strategic DIB plan.
These are all part of a large project that point to a need for strong Project Management Oversight (PMO).
We are rooted in strong project management as the key to managing a successful change and have created standardized tools and processes to organize and ensure the efficiency of every project we lead.
We provide the glue that holds the multiple tentacles of a large-scale change project. It’s in our DNA.