Does your organization cultivate an attitude of gratitude?
It’s no secret that employees who feel appreciated and valued by their employer, especially their manager, are more productive, engaged and committed to their organization. Research proves that showing gratitude positively impacts an employee’s well-being and helps create a more collaborative, cohesive culture. Recognition is an important contributor to business performance and a critical component of any HR strategy.
A simple “thank you” can go a long away, but a well-designed recognition strategy that combines financial rewards, social recognition and continuous feedback can elevate your brand and differentiate your organization from top competitors. Blue can help your organization maximize the performance, well-being and morale of your teams through appreciation and recognition. Blue’s consulting services include:
- Stakeholder interviews to understand your organization’s needs, identify current gaps and clearly define program objectives
- The development of a global strategy that is locally-relevant to ensure your recognition program is aligned with your business and HR strategies
- Vendor marketing to help you find a recognition solution that aligns with your culture and specific budget
- Program design and implementation, including project management, establishing a flexible and locally-relevant program design and seamless integration across Human Capital Management systems and HR programs
- Manager training, tools and resources that your organization can use to increase manager engagement. This is a core component and the backbone of a strategic, impactful recognition program.
- Ongoing assistance with program management and evaluation
Whether you are starting from scratch or working with an existing recognition program, Blue can create a customized strategy that aligns with your business goals and industry-leading best global practices.